Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter (Certified Refurbished)
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new, with limited to no wear. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, inspection, and repackaging. The product is backed by a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. The product ships with a charger and cable, but does not include headphone, manual or SIM card. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.
- An Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter is already included with new stereo headsets designed for Xbox One. Just plug the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter that came with your headset into your controller and then connect the headset.
- Most stereo gaming headsets with a 3.5mm audio jack (that use the CTIA plug standard) can get chat and stereo game audio directly through the Xbox One
- No need to connect anything to the console or TV/ receiver. A microphone is required for chat.
- Legacy stereo gaming headsets for Xbox 360 can get game audio by connecting the legacy stereo headset to the back of the Xbox One console using the S/PDIF port, or to the TV/receiver with RCA cables ( just like on Xbox 360).
Plug your favorite compatible headset into the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter and hear the action just the way you like it. Easily adjust chat audio without taking your hands off the controller. Add game audio by connecting directly to your console or TV.
- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 1.9 x 5.6 inches; 0.3 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 pounds
- ASIN: B01N9M5Z8G
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews