Logitech G Saitek Pro Flight X56 Rhino HOTAS
- Military-grade Space and Flight Sim Precision: The X-56 Rhino delivers a multitude of customizable options including all the control surface options required to achieve the exact level of performance that aspiring combat pilots demand
- New Mini Analog Stick Control Surfaces: Control pitch, roll, yaw, backwards, forwards, up, down, left and right as well as gimballed weapons that are controlled separately from the space craft
- RGB Backlighting: Many PC peripherals now feature RGB backlighting and the X-56 is no exception. Use the software to set the color of the lighting to match the rest of your gaming rig
- Ideal for VR: The X-56 places controls perfectly under your fingers where subtle distinctions in button feel and shape help you navigate the control set with ease.
- Fully Featured HOTAS: Accurate 16-bit aileron and elevator axis with hall-effect sensors. Adjustable Stick Force via Advanced 4-Spring System. Twin Throttles with Friction Adjuster and Throttle Lock
Saitek continues to lead the market in innovative hardware for the sim enthusiast and just two years ago we launched the X-55 Rhino which continued a logical progression from the venerable X-52 Pro and the unique X-65F. The X-56 Rhino takes all of the feedback that we've received on the X-55 and improves on what was already a very well received product. We've also taken the opportunity to respond to changes in the market. In the two years since the X-55 was launched the simulation landscape has changed with the resurgence of the Space Sim genre; the peripheral market has also seen RGB LEDs become almost standard in high-end products. The Rhino tackles these factors head-on with the inclusion of two mini analog sticks which are ideal for the extra control surfaces present in space sims; and the inclusion of RGB backlighting allows you to match the X-56 with the rest of your rig. The mini analog sticks can be used for vertical, horizontal and lateral thruster control, making docking a cinch; gimballed weapons can be assigned making alternative aiming whilst maintaining spacecraft manoeuvrability much more achievable; you can even assign one of the sticks to function as a mouse cursor. With all of the controls that are now possible to be assigned, this now makes the X-56 even better for use in VR. In VR you need to ensure that all controls are under your fingertips because trying to find your real-world keyboard and mouse with a headset covering your vision is hard enough - knowing which keys you're hitting, even harder! The rest of the main features from the X-55 are retained - the F.E.E.L. adjustable spring tension mechanism; the throttle tension adjuster; the large stable bases which include mounting points for those placing permanently in their cockpit; it truly is the best HOTAS we've ever made.
- Product Dimensions: 7.3 x 8.9 x 10.5 inches; 2.48 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.48 pounds
- ASIN: B01LX398IE
- Item model number: 945-000021
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews